Long Blunt Bob For Women
There are many hairdos which one can crown oneself with but Bob is the king of all or queen for that matter. The reason why bobs gained so much grounds because they create a frame for your face, which can give you an instant fame. So if you are game for the one word definition for bobs, that would be, ‘ A frame which gives frame to your face and fame to yourself’. Another reason why the frame style is so popular amongst the others is that it creates an angle and drama to your face, regardless of the face cut. Reasons are many to put this look on pedestal and another one stands out for making your hair look healthier, denser and with more shine. Generally bobs are known for their straightly worn style showing the accurate lines and textures. However this not mean that one cannot experiment with it. One definitely should when there is a whole lot of gamut available to dip your finger in. Lets have a look at some Lobs. Lobs are abbreviated version of long bobs. Gone are the days when bobs were known just for their shorter length. A little modification and experimentation has renovated the style to the extent of rejuvenation.
- Chin Length Bobs: Having square or round face? Go for chin length bobs. The biggest advantage of this haircut is chances of concealment. One can conceal certain features which they don’t want to draw attention towards.
2.Straight Bobs: Straight shoulder length bobs are perfect for framing your face and the cherry on the cake can be added by ombre hair highlights. The cut is classy and offers an elegant framing to your face.
3. A Line Bobs: Having an A-line bob cut, with some dark brunette on your beautiful hair will enhance the charm of you.
4.Blunts and Bangs: If you have thick hair then you can done a popular version of 1970. The density of hair falls elegantly on your shoulder and the bangs in front gives them a unique style.
5. Edgy Bobs: Having an edge by having longer on one side and shorter on the other is also known as asymmetrical bobs. The word may bring lot of suspicion to your mind but the final look lends you an uber polished look with not a hair out of place.
6. Sleek, Pointed Bobs: Having pointed tips in front sides and back in either square or inverted triangle will lend you the exact look of the hit movie, ‘Amelie’ where Audrey Tautou had sported this hairstyle. The pointed tips accentuate the beauty of the face.
7. Textured Bobs with Chunky Bangs: The chin length bobs, left in their original, natural wavy form give messy appearance but they look quite chic. The messy wavy texture gives depth and volume to hair.
8. Wavy Gray/Platinum Ombre: Leave your perfectly wavy hair loose without worrying about how they look because they creating a perfect look with chin length bobs. A mid parting and platinum highlights will do the rest of the magic.
9. Precision Cut: Squeaky, sleek and auburn, minimalist, modern-day twist to classic medium length bobs, the hairstyle is ultra classy to add stars to your already gorgeous look.
10. A Rainbow Blunt: If you really really really want something extremely out of the box then rainbow blunts are made for you. This is a technicolour look on black hair with chin length straights and a rainbow of various highlights. Fascinated? Well, who is not. Why not to take a whirl?