Straight hair may always be trending ones but what will never fade. Or go out of fashion is the healthy shine in hair, which is not possible to maintain in such cut throat hectic schedules in today’s times. This is where the hair treatment and hairstyling comes as remedy but the more you delve into them, more is the risk of exposure to chemicals. Taking the example of straightening and smoothening, both have their own set of drawbacks including a typical care regime and ultra straight artificial look. With the advancement of innovation and research, the new remedy has come as a saviour and many of us are well aware about it till now. I.e. Brazilian Blowout. A milder and accommodating way to nourish hair to make them frizz free.
So if you thinking to go for redoing or getting the straightening done, don’t hesitate in choosing Brazilian blowout and before you think that there are limited options in it, let’s delve deep into the entire game of possibilities you can access with it.
1. The Wave Wonder: One can have light soft waves while getting the Brazilian blowout which looks happening and more real than a simple straightening. The waves are formed with digital perm technique and the adage of blowout keratin layer brings you the much needed shine and glamour to your hairdo which stays for 3 months.
2. The Sleek and Shine: Blowout for shoulder length hair can be given a sleek look by giving a swig at the bottom and the rest hair smoothened. You will own that smooth, and sleek effect which will turn your hair irresistible to touch.
3. Frizz Free: Be it curls, or waves or just humidity caused frizzes in hair, Brazilian blow-dry will blow it all out, giving your hair the perfect shine, texture and nourishment in form of keratin liquid.
4. Blowout and Balayage Blend: One can always mix up the balayage highlights and Brazilian blow-dry to give it a warm and sleek look and make it low maintenance.
5. Balayage soft Waves: Injecting keratin complex to the frizzy and damaged roots for extra protection in balayage highlights can energise the almost dead look of hair and turn you into a drop dead gorgeous diva
6. The Perm Perfect: A permed look to hair for those who don’t want to go for just straightening is yet another option to go for in blowout techniques.
7. Braided Freedom: Even if you are one of those, who always want to have some braids, frizz free braids will definitely your dreams and that is where these blowouts come into the scene to completely diminish the frizz from hair.
8. Colour Melt: Having the sleek look with shine and teamed up with blonde dark and light balayage. What else a lady wants to ask for her hair? A dream come true.
9. The Short Hair Splendour: Having short hair is more fun now with Brazilian blowout to get that smoother and vibrant look injected in your dull hair.
10. Those Extra Volumes: Another blowout technique gives the expanded look to long tresses one has. A platinum blonde highlights will be adding another star to the already fab look.