African American Wedding Hairstyles.
Wedding is a global, jolly and much celebrated affair or link, which joins the humankind in one thread. The importance of wedding is equally intense for all brides from every nook and corner of the world. The motto of every bride is not just to look her best but also to be comfortable these days. With that, the dress ups and hairstyles are the much worried and considered issues for all to-be-brides.
Talking of an African American wedding, a bride has to undergo the same pressure but no worries. We have some hairstyling ideas and tips to make you look on top of the world. Before we hop to the hairstyles, a bride needs to keep in mind few pre-requisites like what kind of get up she wants to done. Will it be vintage, elegant, naughty, funky, romantic, innocent, casual, glamorous, beach look, bohemian or simply traditional? After zeroing in for the type of get up, a to-be bride needs to think about the next step which is the suitable hair do type according to the chosen get up. Ranging from bun, loose hair, half ups and downs, updo and down-do, bangs or no bangs, curls, waves or straight, twists or messy French stuff, a bride has a whole gamut of hairstyles on her plate.
The last but never the least point to be considered is the length and density of hair and the accessories and clips and extensions needed in the chosen hairstyles. Once done with deciding the above, the to-be-bride can choose from the gamut given below for her hairstyles.
1. Halo Twist Braids: Such hair-do works best for the black hair as the twisted thick braids can be folded and taken up and down. Its good for both curly and straight hair. The angelic look coming out of such hairstyle is the biggest hooker.
2. African-American sleek full bun: Such hairstyle can be a bit time consuming to done but a bride can afford to get pampered for this ultra classy look which comes with minimal accessories.
3. Bouffant updo: Curly voluminous locks can be easily framed and can emboss the face features of bride with this look. A headpiece would be the best accessory along with it.
4. The Braids and the bun: picking symmetrical or asymmetrical braids and tying them in an upto can give the bride a drop dead gorgeous look.
5. Natural freedom with bands: A funky and chic look can be given to brides with heavy curls. Teaming it up with headband will be the brilliant idea to give the bride a unique look.
6. Loose side buns: Leaving the curls half asymmetrical and tying them up a bit higher will give the bride a dazzling look which will suit best on the cut dresses.
7. Low bun: Wavy haired brides can done this loose and low updo which can be elegantly accessorised with a sparkling piece.
8. Long Twisted Braids: Braids are the signature style of African American curls and when it comes to being a bride, why not to flaunt the bold, black, dashingly beautiful braids. The result will be drop dead gorgeous sleek look of bride.
9. Butter curls: Curls combined with waves in soft romantic locks tucked up in a medium level updo accessorised with few pins will give the bride a princess look.
10. Waterfall curls: Undoing your tight curls and leaving them wavy at the bottom will accentuate bride’s luscious look.