The Internet keeps buzzing with hairstyles for longer hair but when it comes to short hair
things go quiet because the braids, buns, updos and other styles that work effortlessly for longer hair don’t work so well on shorter hair.
This leaves most short haired women to just compromise and opt for simple bobs or pixie cuts but we are here to change that today.
As a woman with shorter hair, you will often want to get your hair in an updo for special occasions like parties, proms or wedding. Updos go exceptionally well not only with elegant outfits but also with casual average day look.
No doubt getting shorter hair to an updo is a challenge but we’ve compiled a list of many updos for short hair that not only display beautiful updo
patterns but few tutorials that also teach you how to style them from scratch.
Below are few styles and patterns you can shape your hair that we’ve nitpicked for you
1. Textured hair swept back into an updo
2. Colored updo hair to deviate away from the common black & blonde hair
3. Short side braids
4. Braided updo from back tutorial
5. Updos with flower accessories
6. Elegant styles perfect for proms & weddings
7. Short braided updo tutorial for jaw length hair
8. Short updo for curly wavy hair texture
9. Another short updo hair tutorial
10. Cute updos with bun knots at the back
11. Casual easy and tight updos for formal events & work
12. Nice curled hair updo tutorial
13. Short updos with ponytail
14. Casual yet stylish updo style tutorial
15. Unique braids up style
16. Asian lady with stylish updo hair
17. Messy updo hairstyles for short blonde hair
18. Double braided updo hair tutorial
19. Simple casual updo styles
20. Updos for short super straight hair
21. Simple updos to wear at school, home or grocery stores
22. An exhaustive list of bonus styles
We hope you enjoyed this list of updos for short hair and picked out some new styles and patterns for yourself.