…then you’re completely wrong. You can rock bangs just like the women on the screen do with just a little help and encouragement from our end.
A lot of women are scared of getting fringe haircuts wondering whether they’ll be able to carry it off or not but the truth is that bangs go very well with most face shapes, hair types and skin colours.
Bangs not only look really cute but are also an effective way to cover up imperfections in your face. Bad eyebrows, too large of a forehead or acne can also be effectively hidden using bangs.
Don’t consider bangs just a hairstyle used to hide imperfections, hairstyles with bangs are also extremely beautiful, feminine and gorgeous which is the reason you see so many women on screen sporting them.
They work as well for short hair as they do for long hair. And work pretty well for both curly/wavy and straight hair.
Below are few interesting bangs & fringe styles we’ve handpicked for you to blow your mind off.
1. MEDIUM LENGTH BANGS FOR DARKER SKIN
Great Hairstyles for black women who’ve straightened their hair
2. SIDE-SWEPT BANGS
Side-Swept bangs, an interesting alternative to regular bangs
3. HEAVY BANGS WITH LAYERS
A messy look with heavy bangs
4. BANGS FOR SHORT BLACK HAIR
Pretty Bangs for shorter hair
5. TOP KNOT WITH BANGS
The top knot goes really well with bangs
6. BANGS FOR BLACK WOMEN WITH LONG TRESSES
Bangs for those long wavy tresses
7. LONG LAYERED BANGS & LAYERS
The ‘New Girl’ actress is the current torch bearer for bangs hairstyles on the television screen
8. FRINGE HAIRSTYLE FOR WEDDING
9. SHORT STRAIGHT HAIR FRINGE HAIRSTYLES
10. BANGS FOR CURLY HAIR TYPES
11. FRINGE HAIRSTYLES FOR WAVY HAIR
12. STRAIGHT BANGS FOR STRAIGHT HAIR
13. BEAUTIFUL LONG HAIRSTYLES WITH BANGS
14. NECK-LENGTH FRINGE HAIRSTYLES
15. SHOULDER TO MEDIUM LENGTH HAIRSTYLES WITH BANGS
We hope you enjoyed the list and that we’ve inspired you to try out some new hairstyles with fringes and bangs